Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Redecorating Shelving Unit Including DIY Projects

Home Decor Projects
I recently redecorated my DIY plumbing pipe shelving unit and decided to post a new picture.  I like it much better than before, but it still isn't exactly where I want it to be.  Styling this bookshelf has been more difficult than building it!  Below are some of the DIY projects and links to their original post.  A couple of them have not been posted yet.  Please comment if you would like me to post any of my projects sooner!
  4. DIY Canvas Picture (Simply used black and white on canvas)
  5. DIY Nail and String Art (Posting Soon)
More pictures posted below...

diy project



#plumbing, #pipe, #shelving, #shelf, #unit, #wooden, #globes, #basket, #bowl, #diy, #canvas, #art, #nail, #string, #fabric, #box